Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I'm bad..... I'm Nationwide

I know I promised to post on the American adventure in greater detail, but I've not worked up the motivation to sit down and write some of it out. I got the photos back. The big yin had them on her card. We filled a 1Gb card with photos and videos, and it wasn't until I got back that I discovered that I only have 11Gb on my laptop. So need to get one of these external hard drives. I may post some if I can A) Be bothered or B) Figure out why my laptop says it's uploading pictures and then doesn't. (I can only seem to upload them at work, where I don't really have time to be fannying around with such things.)

I've kinda been struggling for things to write over the last week or so. I start a post, and then think better of it. (Like my response to Mr Bush's remarks in Europe last week) and I end up deleting it (I really didn't fancy a housecall from the CIA).

I did however gain inspiration from EightK to work on a things I love about this country and this city type post. I think it's a brilliant idea for everybody to do as it really makes you think about your place in your home and your country, and inevitably, the world as a whole. It's so much fun to live someone elses life for a while, put on the shades, get in the big car and bomb down the sunny freeways, but at some point you gotta come back to the rain, and the hills and the old world.

I'll be back soon, maybe......

3 Comments:

Blogger eightk said...

You're making me blush...

3:29 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! 2005 mercedes benz ml55amg

1:52 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

7:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home