Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Four Horsemen Of The You Know What

Well, all I can say is this. What a crap day I had. 666 it was. There's nothing more demoralising than a crap day at work. And of course, tomorrow is my first job flying solo so I'm slightly nervous, and should probably be getting a decent sleep rather than sitting up writing nonsense, but no one's perfect. And to add to the gloom, it was such a nice day today. The sun was splittin the bricks and I was stuck inside. I reckon I just got a really bad case of the post holiday blues. I should cheer up though, as the World Cup starts on Friday, and I got a day off! Plus I gotta get ready for the big yin's brothers wedding. Gotta get doon the kilt hire shop at the weekend to have a hope in hell of getting the one in the tartan I want. I really should buy a kilt, especially as me and the boys are thinking about joining the Scotland supporters club, and that would mean possibly a wee trip to the away games in Paris or Milan next year, or even the Faroe Isles if we're feeling adventurous. Think we'll give Georgia, Lithuania and Ukraine a bodyswerve though this time. Thing is the kilt itself would be fine for Scotland duty, but if I wanted it for weddings and occasions then I'd have to get the Charlie jacket and the bow tie/cravatte and the socks and the brogues and a sgian dubh and it'll end up costin me more than I have. Oh well.... I suppose once you got it you got it!
Well, I'm away to try and get some kip!

3 Comments:

Blogger eightk said...

Men in kilts are -- no lie, man -- the HOTTEST thing ever. Take pictures!!!

2:17 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Best cheap calling card State business classifieds affiliate programs

10:25 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work What kind of lawnmower used at baseball stadiums divorce from recovery Stationery 26 business cards arizona x y recorders plotters computer peripheral equipment accutane side effects lawyers salt lake city utah Milfs jacking cocks

8:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home