Saturday, November 04, 2006

Where Does The Buck Stop?

I'd like to take this opportunity to urge any registered American voters to go out on Tuesday and wipe the floor with that bunch of self involved shills that constitutes the Republican party. I've been keeping one eye on the election cycle from across the pond, and whilst it's inconceivable to me why the Democrats haven't got this thing in the bag already, I'm pleasantly optimistic that come Wednesday morning, any shred of Authority that uneducated excuse for a president has will be well in truly buried. I can't believe that there are still decent people prepared to vote for these amoral self righteous sob's, and not only that, but are so blinkered to believe that these people are the guardians of moral values. Gie me a break!
It's perhaps impertinant for me to express an opinion seeing as I can't vote and it's not my country, but the ramifications of any election, however minor, in America has GLOBAL consequences. Please make George Bush's last two years in office unproductive ones....Lest he inflict any more damage on this poor planet than he has already.

You know the drill. Vote Dem.
Get to it!

4 Comments:

Blogger eightk said...

Done and done. I already voted by absentee ballot since I'll be traveling on Tuesday. Hopefully we'll be saying "So long" to some Republican ass.

10:25 pm  
Blogger eightk said...

Double post to present you with some beautiful numbers:

Current projected Senate is 49 Republicans and 50 Democrats (with a possible tie in Virginia, which I hope will go Dem with Webb).

Current projected House is 239 Democrats and 196 Republicans. God, are those lovely numbers.

Just the same, keep your fingers crossed. Our country is so fucked politically, we need all the help we can get. We done broke our government.

5:29 pm  
Blogger Stouff said...

Good, good and good. Although it's still quite close. Close enough perhaps for the Diebold factor to swing it?? (again) I certainly hope it's not the case!!

9:21 pm  
Blogger eightk said...

If Democrats don't get control of congress, then my head will explode.

2:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home